Stittsville Windows and Doors is a Fenplast subsidiary specialized in exterior windows and doors sale and installation. Our company distributes the products of the Fenplast brand, a leader in the PVC products industry. Established in 1976, Stittsville Windows and Doors built its reputation by consistently providing unbeatable service and top quality products to its clients.
We are currently seeking a sales representative to join the team.
Working at Stittsville Windows and doors means:
- Being part of a small team in a friendly environment;
- Working for a company where your role makes a difference;
- Promoting quality Canadian products;
- Enjoying the sales challenge and having autonomy in your role with customers;
- Participating in the overall success of a growing Canadian SME.
- Competitive compensation including commission in line with your performance;
- A group insurance and an Employee Assistance Program;
- A career that offers you stability in an in-demand market.
The sales representative ensures windows and doors products sales and assists the customers in their process, from sales to installation and after sale service.
More specifically, the responsibilities include:
- Promoting the distinctive features and characteristics of our products and services;
- Advise and assist customers all along their buying process;
- Ensure the necessary follow-ups to maintain customer relations and ensure complete satisfaction;
- Prepare quotations and sales contracts.
- Passion and sales orientation with good interpersonal skills;
- Organization and time-management skills to manage time autonomously;
- Results-oriented and concerns with offering a quality service;
- Team player interested in working to the overall success of a team.
- Relevant sales experience;
- Valid driver license;
- Knowledge of the construction/renovation or windows and doors industry (an asset);
- A sales training or diploma (an asset).
- Permanent/full-time opportunity (40h/week). Flexibility and variable schedule to cover the opening hours on evenings and/or weekends when needed, in rotation with the team;
- Position based in Stittsville that requires traveling to client’s homes in the area;
- Competitive compensation including base salary + commission;
- Group insurance, Travel insurance and Employee Assistance Program.