Located in Orleans, Ontario, Fenex Windows and Doors is a Fenplast subsidiary specialized in exterior windows and doors sale and installation. Our company distributes the products of the Fenplast brand, a leader in the PVC products industry. Established in 1976, Fenex Windows and Doors built its reputation by consistently providing unbeatable service and top-quality products to customers.
We are currently looking for a service technician to join our team.
Working at Fenex Windows and doors means:
- Being part of a small team in a friendly environment;
- Working for a company where your role makes a difference;
- Promoting quality Canadian products;
- Participating in the overall success of a growing Canadian SME.
- Group insurance and an employee assistance program;
- A manual job that offers you stability in an in-demand market;
- The opportunity to learn and be trained in a specialized trade;
- Daytime schedule, Monday to Friday, 40 hours/week.
The service technician is responsible for scheduling and performing services at customer sites for window and door products.
More precisely, the responsibilities are the following:
- Receive calls and service requests from customers;
- Coordinate and plan appointments and service schedule;
- Ensure that you have the materials to perform service duties;
- Order and replace window glasses;
- Performing services and repairs in clients' homes;
- Ensure the reception of products at the warehouse;
- Make deliveries of products to customers;
- Ensure safety during customer visits;
- Be responsible for his tools and the service vehicle (daily maintenance, cleanliness)
- Perform all other tasks related to the position.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service;
- Versatility and openness to learning;
- Rigor and meticulousness;
- Good organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Valid driver's license (no special class required);
- Relevant manual experience in construction/renovation;
- Good physical ability to lift loads;
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset.
- Permanent full-time position;
- Regular trips to clients' homes in the area;
- Competitive salary based on experience, group insurance and employee assistance program.